-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
1.What is your corporation website address?
贵公司网站地址是什么?
2.Is there a dot after "com"?
网址的 “com" 后面有一个点吗?
3.Is your website address "www. zhiliaa com cn"?
贵公司的网址是www. zhilian com cn吗?
4. I am sorry,could you repeat the website please?
抱歉,您能把网址再说一遍吗?
5.Could you tell me your official website address?
您能告诉我贵公司的官方网站地址吗?
6.Pardon? I can’t follow you.
麻烦您再说一遍,我没记住。
7.Do you mind telling me the website address of your corporation?
我想问一下公司网址,您介意吗?
8.I can text the address to you if you are not clear about it.
如果你还不清楚的话,我可以把地址以短信形式发给你。
9.Our address is "www. zhilianzhaopin. com. cn".
我们的网址是 www. zhilianzhaopin. com. cn。
10.They are the initials of Chinese Pinyin of “北京招聘" ,so it is www. bjzp. com. cn.
网址就是“北京招聘"拼音的首字母,所以网址是WWW. bjzp. com. cn。
Dialogue 1
对话一A: What is your corporation website address?
A: 贵公司的网站网址是什么?
B: It is "www. bjjob. com"
B: 网址是www.bjjob.com
A: Is there a dot after "com"?
A: 网址的“com"后面有一个点吗?
B: No. I can text the address to you if you are not clear about it.
B: 没有。如果你还不清楚的话,我可以把地址以短信的形式发给你。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: Is your website address "www. zhilian. com. cn"?
A: 贵公司的网址是"www. zhilian. com. cn"吗?
B: Not exactly. Our address is "www. zhilian- zhaopin. com. cn".
B: 不是,我们的网址是www. zhilian- zhaopin. com. cn
A: I am sorry, could you repeat it please?
A: 抱歉,您能再重复一遍吗?
B: Of course. The website is "www. zhilian- zhaopin. com. cn.
B: 网址就是“北京招聘”拼音的首字母,所以网址是www. zhilian- zhaopin. com. cn.