-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
I'm beginning to think that the only place where one can still find love and romance in New York is the gay community. The straight love has become closeted.
我觉得在纽约,唯一存在爱情和浪漫的地方就是男同性恋的圈子了,异性恋反倒成了异端。
Stanford Blatch was one of my closest friends.
史丹佛是我的一位好友。
He was the owner of a talent agency who, at the moment, was down to a single client.
他拥有一家经纪人公司,目前只有一个客户。
So, are you telling me that you're in love?
你是说你坠入情网了吗?
How could I possibly sustain a relationship?
我怎么可能维持一段恋情呢?
Derek takes up like 1000 percent of my time.
我全部的时间都让德里克占据了。
Don't you think that's a bit obsessive?
你是不是对他有点太着迷了?
Carrie, I'm a passionate person. His career is all I care about.
凯莉,我是一个充满热情的人,他的事业是我关心的全部。
When that's under control, then I can concentrate on my personal life.
当他的事业在我掌控之中时,我才能把精力集中在个人生活上。
Stanford, he's an underwear model.
史丹佛,他可是个内衣模特。
With a billboard in Times Square!
时代广场有他的广告牌呢。
Oh, my God, don't turn around.
天哪,别回头看!
The loathe of your life is at the bar.
你这辈子最恨的人在吧台那边。
It was Kurt Harrington.
那是库尔特·哈灵顿。
A mistake I made when I was 26... and 29... and 31.
他是我在26岁、29岁和31岁时一再犯下的错误。
Carrie, don't even go there.
凯莉,千万别过去。
What do you think, I'm a masochist?
当然不会,你以为我是受虐狂吗?
The man is a scum.
那家伙是个人渣。
Good. Because I don't have the patience to clean up this mess for the fourth time.
很好。我可不想第四次帮你收拾烂摊子。
Relax. I don't have a shred feelings left.
别紧张,我对他一点儿感觉都没有了。
Thank god.
谢天谢地。
Excuse me, I have to visit the ladies' room.
抱歉,我要去下洗手间。
It was true, I no longer felt a thing for Kurt.
没错,我的确对库尔特没有感觉了。
After all these years, I finally saw him for what he was—a self-centered with-holding creep, who was still the best sex I ever had in my life.
经过这么多年,我终于认清了他的真面目:一个自私窝囊的家伙,但同时也是我一生中遇到的最棒的性爱伴侣。
However, I did have a little experiment in mind.
不过,我倒想做个小试验。
Kurt! Wow, What are you doing here?
库尔特!哇,你怎么在这里?
Hey, babe.
你好啊,宝贝儿。
God, you look gorgeous.
你看上去美呆了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
So, how's life?
最近过得怎么样?
Not bad, can't complain. You?
还不赖,没什么可抱怨的。你呢?
You know just writing the column, the usual.
就是写写专栏,跟往常一样。
So, are you seeing anyone special?
你现在有约会对象吗?
Not really. You?
没有。你呢?
Oh, just a couple of guys.
只不过跟那么几个男人见见面。
But you look good though.
你看起来可真是不错。
So do you.
你也是。
So... What are you doing later?
那么……你待会要干嘛?
I thought you weren't talking to me for the rest of your life?
我还以为你这辈子都不会再跟我说话了。
Who said anything about talking?
我可不是为了要跟你说话。
What do you say, my place, three o'clock?
三点钟,在我家,怎么样?
Alright. See you there.
好的,到时候见。
Are you out of your mind? What the hell do you think you are doing?
你疯了吗?你到底知不知道自己在做些什么?
Calm down, it's research.
别紧张,我只是想做个研究而已。