-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
They look for him in the hills and in the valleys. In the evening they go to the Vega hacienda.
他们在山上和山谷里找他。晚上他们去了维加庄园。
When Don Alejandro sees them he says, "Why are you all here?"
当唐·维加看到他们时,他说:“你们为什么在这里?
"We are looking for Zorro. We want to capture the bandit and get the reward.
“我们正在寻找佐罗,我们想要捕获强盗,并获得奖励。
But now we are tired and hungry. Can you give us some food?"
但是现在我们又累又饿。你能给我们一些食物吗?”
"Yes, of course. Please come in. You can put your swords and pistols near the door, " says Don Alejandro.
“是的,当然。请进来。你要把你的剑和手枪放在门边,“唐·维加说。
"Sit down! Eat these cakes and drink this wine.”
“坐下,吃点蛋糕,喝点酒。
Don Alejandro and Don Diego talk to the young men.
唐·维加和唐·迭戈与这些年轻人聊着天。
At 9 p. m. Don Diego says, "Please excuse me. I am tired and I am going to bed."
晚上9点,唐·迭戈说:“抱歉。我累了,我要去睡觉了。”
"Look, Diego, these young men are not tired. It's only 9 p. m.
“看,迭戈,这些年轻人都不累。现在才9点。
You are young but you are always tired," says Don Alejandro.
你很年轻,但你经常劳累,“唐·维加说。
"Yes, father, you are right. Good night everyone!” The others eat, drink and sing.
“是的,父亲,你是对的。大家愉快!“其他人继续吃饭,喝酒,唱歌。
At midnight a masked man appears at the door.
午夜一个蒙面人出现在门口。
"Look, it is Zorro!” says one of the young men. "Zorro, the bandit," they all say.
“看,这是佐罗!”一个年轻人说,“佐罗,强盗,”他们说。